Supreme Cleaning, Inc. is committed to providing you with a high quality cleaning and maid service! To ensure your appointment goes as smoothly as possible, please read the following:
- Email or call us with any notes you may want on your customized cleaning plan at least 48 hours before your appointment.
- We provide all cleaning supplies, however many customers prefer to supply their own mop, broom and vacuum. Please let us know if you prefer to use your own. We will include this in your custom plan.
- If you have marble, granite or any other surfaces that require special product, please have that product ready for our Teammates.
- Please make sure a step stool is available. Remember, our Teammates will not climb higher than two steps, so a ladder is not needed.
- If furniture will need to be moved, our Teams cannot lift more than 25 lbs. Please have someone present to move the furniture for them.
- Take some time before your cleaning to declutter your home. Our Teammates can clean more efficiently and more quickly when unnecessary items have been put away.
- If you will not be home for your service, please make sure Supreme Teammates has instructions for accessing your home.
- For the safety and comfort of our Staff members please ensure that your heat/AC is set to an appropriate temperature.
- If you have any pets please let us know. We do require that all dogs be kept in a separate room during your service.
- For move in/move out cleanings, please make sure the home is completely empty.
- We works hard to make sure your quoted price is as accurate as possible. However, if we arrive and find that our quoted price is inaccurate, we reserve the right to change to our hourly billing rate of $40 an hour per cleaner. You will be notified of this and will have the option of declining the hourly service. You may choose to instead customize your cleaning to remain at the price quoted to you. If you have questions about this please call the office to discuss.