If you like cooking, then deep cleaning your kitchen is the next important step. For instance, oil and other stains on your surfaces can easily be removed with a bottle of kitchen cleaner. However, for those deeper and stubborn stains in complex constructions of your kitchen, such as marble, refrigerators, ovens, oven and other appliances, these deep cleaning tips will help you clean those areas and your kitchen as a whole more efficiently.
- Clean Your Oven
When you finish roasting chicken wings, pork ribs and other meat, your oven will have heavy oil smells. If you don’t clean the oven wall, roasted net, and baking pan in a timely manner, their oils will become very difficult to remove. So every time your baking is completed, when the temperature inside the oven has dropped to 130 degrees Fahrenheit (the temperature is now not hot), you can clean it. You must unplug it before you start cleaning though. See these following steps:
- Wear gloves to remove internal parts of the oven such as the roasted net, baking pan and chassis. Use a mild detergent to wash the oven.
- Place some old newspapers on the floor. Use a bamboo brush to remove charcoal.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the oven heating pipe gently.
- If you find the heating pipe and the protective net are dirty, do not use a steel ball to scrub them even if it’s difficult to clean it with a soft dry cloth. Try to use a strong cleaning force nylon wipe.
- Wipe the oven with a diluent neutral detergent. You can rinse the cloth and dry it until there are no oil spots in the oven.
- Clean your Fridge
Unplug it and remove contents of the fridge. Take out any shelves and leave it to soak in soapy water. Wipe down the fridge walls with a mild anti-bacterial spray and a damp cloth. After that, dry those shelves and replace them. Lastly, plug in the power and put the shelves and food back into the fridge.
- Clean your Microwave Oven
The structure of the microwave oven is simpler than the oven. Just pour some white vinegar into a coffee cup and put it in the microwave for three minutes. After the “Ding”, be cautious when draining it in the sink. Then, use a damp cloth to wipe the inside of the microwave.
- Wash your Blender in 30 Seconds
Pour some warm or hot water, and add a few drops of detergent. Cover the lid, and turn it on for about 10 seconds; there will be countless bubbles. Then, pour out the water, clean and dry it. Done.
- How to Deep Clean Your Coffee Machine
Mix the white vinegar and water in 1: 1 ratio and pour them into the coffee machine, and then begin to cook. Do not really cook the coffee; you can turn it off when the water is boiling. Then, put it aside for 30 minutes to an hour, and then use water to wash it. Clean other parts with detergent so that not only you can taste the purer coffee but also reduce the risk of bacterial growth.
- How to Clean a Wood Cutting Board
Detergent and water cannot clean up the chopping board completely. The correct way is to disinfect with hydrogen peroxide or vinegar. Sprinkle some coarse salt on the surface of the cutting board. And then wipe it with a half of lemon. These treatments can effectively remove the stains and scents on a cutting board. Lastly, let it dry naturally.
People are too busy to clean the kitchen but once you understand the fun of cleaning and use the tips above, you can clean your kitchen more efficiency.